Graphic Designer - Internship
- Responsible for the creation and preparation of artwork / designs.
- Able to design, develop web layout, banner animation, e-newsletter and graphical & images content management flow of website.
- Produce a consistent visual image across web sites & marketing materials.
- Must be creative, organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Degree or Diploma in in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Preferred skill(s): Flash, Actionscript, AJAX, HTML/CSS, Adobe Lightroom.
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Tinggi, Chennai.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Self-motivated, independent and responsible for high levels of initiative.
- Team player with dynamic leadership capabilities.
- Creative and always strikes for excellence.
- Creative, innovative, motivated, and possesses a result-driven attitude.
- Computer literate: MS Office and able to operate software of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, etc.
- Writing skills and fluent in English and Bahasa; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Interested candidates, kindly submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com